sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2023

Tickets to Norway 🇧🇻


Video: Runaway, 2016

"No, take me home. Take me home where I belong. I can't take it anymore"* 

🇧🇻 Norway, synonymous of cold, green areas and awesome landscapes. I didn't knew nothing about this country, even I met my favorite singer: Aurora Aksnes. 
Since that meeting with her music, I think that Norway will be a very good place to live. 

   
Northern Lights in Oslo

🥶 I really love the cold weather and the places with spacious and nature, because that inspire me to being more creative. I will dream with film a choreography with a Northern Lights in the background.

👩‍🏫 I will be glad to teach in a public  Barnehage (a Norway Kindergarden), I will imagine me and my students, exploring the rain and learning about her and his habilities in the cognitive, motor, emotional and social development.

I think that is very good adventure, see you! 🤸‍♀️







_____________________________
*: Aurora Aksnes, 2016. Runaway, CD All My Demons Greeting Me As a Friend.

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The best curriculum 💪

  Careers, university, resume. Sometimes I think that it is very difficult to put different subjects or topics associated with the career y...