sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2023

🧑🏻🎤🎵Detén el tren, quiero bajar🎶 🎼 🎛



 Concerts... When I was a teenager I dreaming go to a concert. But, in this time my favorite music was japonese, and in this years was very difficult that the japonese singers came to Chile.

In November of  2021; my first concert happened. My favorite Chilean singer Rubio, made her concert in the Nescafe of Arts Theatre at 7 o' clock of the evening. I bought the tickets of this concert in July of the same year, and convinced my sister to share me .

My tears arose back to my eyes when the baterist took the first chord of the song "Corales". I haven't words to explain my feelings in this moment, so I can only say: I sang, danced, enjoyed and cried until my sister filmed some songs that I requested.

Rubio have any songs with a depeer topics like the politic, the enviroment, relationships, mental helth, etc. My favorites songs are "Ir" and "Mátame". I declare the song “Ir” my hymn.


Follow Rubio on Instagram @rubiomusic_ and...

Enjoy her music on Spotify!





PD. The tittle of this post is a verse of the song “Qué es lo que realmente importa”.

4 comentarios:

  1. I loved that your first concert it´s was Chilean artist, when I read "Japanese" I thought in "Because I´m Stupid" of F4.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Once I had to analyze the sound equipment that Rubio used at a concert, great artist

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Two months ago, Francisca was selling one of their synthesizer and replaced it for a bigger synthesizer to take it away with her to Mexico 🤩

      Eliminar

The best curriculum 💪

  Careers, university, resume. Sometimes I think that it is very difficult to put different subjects or topics associated with the career y...