sábado, 22 de abril de 2023

Who I am?


                           


       Hi!, my name is Camila, I am 27 years old and I am nursery teacher. I studied in the Pontifial Catholic University of Chile, since 2014 until 2017. I graduated in 2018, specifically in September 27, and since that year my adventure in the world of early childhood education began.
     

I worked in the Entrepeques Kinder Garden, in the Minor Middle Room, with my partner and friend Alejandra. We had a great time, we did many interesting projects like: the dinosaurs, proffesions and trades, myths and legends, the emotions and recognition of themselves. The 2021 was my last year in the kindergarden, because I decided a new story for me: work in a proffesional technical school. There I tought to youngers of 16 at 18 years old, about alimentation, health and hygiene of the children. 




Also working in the school, I started to study in the Pulso Academy of Dance. Thank that, I started doing the dance workshop in the school. With the youngers did some choreographies for many celebration like: the day of proffesional technical education, national holidays, and farewell to middle quarters. It was a great time! 💓




 But my life is not only be a "nursery teacher" or "The teacher Cami", also I a dance human being. Since 2018 dance contemporary dance, like a species of hobbie, or so I thought. In the 2021, thank my psichologist, I decided was a great moment for study again. For it, the last year I got myself ready for test in the Pulso Academy of Dance. It was the most beauty, stressful, frustrating, wonderful, crazy, interesting and brilliant adventure (after the birth of my nieces, of course 😅). The finally show, show me that the dance it not only a hobbie, it was my second passion. That´s how I signed up for two auditions: in the University Academy of Christian Humanism and the University of Chile. Respectively I went the number 21 and 78 in the auditions. In the UHAC was a only test and I stayed there. But I wanted "The Chile". After 3 test (group audition, "solo" choreographic and writing test)furthermore the PAES, with 855 points I managed to be in the position number 13 out of 25 😍.

 





And now, I´m here. Actually do classes on the platform Neuromuscular Notes like an assistant of the dancing teachers. Is a greatful experience 💗. And I have a colective called "Primitive Territories" (@territoriosprimitivos --> follow us plis 😆), where do workshops that cross education, geography and dance. 
It has been a very long text (so sorry 😅), but I like tell about that, because I feel so brave 💪. Another day tell us what I like to read, listen, watch and cook. See You! 🙋




PD: I´m vegetarian because I love the pigs 💟.





5 comentarios:

  1. wow, this is very inspiring to always look for what you want to do in this life, I am interested to know more about the project: "the dinosaurs" 🦖

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, this project was so entertaining!. Really, the children called it "Animals of yesterday and today". In this project, the children (and us 😅) learned about the ancestors of the dinosaurs, like a Sauropods by the giraffe. I dressed up costume as a Paleontologist, and invited the children to found hidden bones in the sand, for introduce the topic of the project. I hope you enjoyed this anecdote. See you!

      Eliminar
  2. How interesting to know that you have another career! I loved knowing that thanks to your therapist you were able to decide and enter the career of your dreams! I hope we can share more in class! PD: I'm a vegetarian too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, that's great that you're nursery teacher, I didn't think you were, I would love to know you more!

    ResponderEliminar

The best curriculum 💪

  Careers, university, resume. Sometimes I think that it is very difficult to put different subjects or topics associated with the career y...