domingo, 22 de octubre de 2023

How could I know if their tell me the trust? 🤔






Travel to the future or the past... the pschologists would says that if the people wants to know about the past, is a emotional lack, and the same time, if their think about the future, is a sign of a mental imbalance, a human that cannot be in the present.

Well, I'am a human being with anxiety disruption, and always think in the same thing time after time. Specially about History 👩‍🏫.

If the topic is travel over the time, I could enjoy travel to the past. But not only Chile, rather all the world, in the time when the Earth was a "Pangea".



I would love to see all the extinction animals that the human being have destroyed (I hate include me in this, but unfortunately I'm an Earth resident). But, my idea not is only knows about extinction animales, rather than it, I would see the first human civilization, meet and be a friend of Cleopatra, learn about the first forms of scripts, live the rituals or worships for diferents Gods, (and tray to not be a sacrifice🙂😅) and to be part of a revolution against to pushy colonization🤺🤜🤛.



If I could visit all this historic moments, kwnowing everything I know, I could understand the reasons of why history is the way it is. Therefore, I feel that I would be a more intelligent and empathetic human being  🫀🧠👩.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The best curriculum 💪

  Careers, university, resume. Sometimes I think that it is very difficult to put different subjects or topics associated with the career y...